Followers

Wednesday, 30 November 2016

CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS


 Good day to you all 
I now have some more 
Products that I have been using to show you 
I have used 
 Jute Twine and Craft Baubles  
Here is the first of the Jute Twine projects
I have made bookfolding decorations for the tree and used the twine as hanging tread 
I also used other craft Items from my stash
I followed Debs Raybould video tutorial
here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2iEzvCTkDE










My second project is a bottle cover I knitted with the twine
I have added some other craft items from my stash



For the next project I have used the Baubles 
some paint pens 
some netting and loom bands and small gems 









I have enjoyed using these products and the will make lovely  decorations and a present 
thats Christmas almost warped  up I will be back tomorrow with some more projects for christmas for you all 
Happy crafting to you all hugs 
Rachel 

No comments: