Followers

Tuesday, 25 October 2016

WINTER TIME



Good Afternoon  to you all
I have a new challenge to let you know about over at



This challenge is Anything goes
Sponsor is

                                                   http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/

Here is my card


I have used image
I have made a middle stepper card
I have used small gems
blue and worded silver card
sticky black sentiments
I have used pro markers to colour image   

I would like to enter this card into some challenges


Thanks for taking the time to look
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel    


5 comments:

Jo Ann said...

Very unique design. We are so blessed you joined us at Word Art Wednesday. A new Challenge just started today and will be glad to have you linked with us again. Leaving you an encouragement from God's Word found in Isaiah 12:2 which tells us, "Behold, God is my salvation,I will trust and not be afraid; For the Lord God is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation." Have a great week.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us at CYPC!
Hugs

Lin said...

What a gorgeously different shaped card. The image is fabulous too, and perfect for our 'One for the Girls' challenge.

Lin
Dream Valley

Michelle said...

Lovely card. I like the special folding of it.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

Leslie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes!" challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTSCB DT
Love To Scrap!