Followers

Monday, 24 October 2016

CHRISTMAS WREATHS



Hi to you all 
I have some Christmas Wreaths to show you and one Halloween Wreath  that I have made 
I have used a white Styrofoam wreath some netting and organza ribbon and some ordinary ribbons
I have used Items in my stash to decorate them  
I have another Halloween Wreath click on the link to see 


Here are my Wreaths 






I would like to enter these Wreaths into some challenges 



Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you 
hugs 
Rachel 

6 comments:

Mrs A. said...

These are all gorgeous christmas wreaths but when I scrolled to the bottom of your post your
halloween wreath just took my breath away! Love it. Hugs Mrs A.

Vicki robertson said...

What a great collection of holiday decorations! Love all of the different colors you have used. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ October Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow."

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Beautiful project.
Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.
xx Valentina DT xx
Tinka's paper wonderlland

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

You were on a roll and all your wreaths turned out great! Thanks for playing along with us at CYPC!
Hugs

Michelle said...

Great the idea of making such wreaths is great. I love the Halloween one.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

Sandy How said...

Fab Christmas and Halloween wreaths. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this month.
Hugs, Sandy