Followers

Thursday, 1 September 2016

FAIRY TIME



Hi to you all 
I have a new challenge to tell you all about 
over at 
creative ladybirds creations


Theme is 
Anything goes 
sponsors are 



Here is my project 


I have decorated a re made bag 
I have used doily's 
patterned paper 
promakers to colour image in 
image is 
fairy wishes from Morgans Artworld 

I would like to enter this project into some challenges 


Thanks for taking the time to look  
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 



5 comments:

Claudia Rogier said...

Briljant card, Love the colours.

hugs
Claudia
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

Patricia Alvarez said...

Great project! I love how you decorate the back. Beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

Marjeta said...

Gorgeous image you choose. Bag is fantastic.Thanks for sharing your project on Creative Moment challenge.

Marjeta

jenn shurkus said...

this is so sweet :) Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

SP said...

Very pretty. Love the use of the doily. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Creative Moments. :)

- SP (Design Team)