Followers

Tuesday, 30 August 2016

FUNTIMES



Hi to you all  on 
well back to normal 
after the last bank holiday in the uk for this year 
I had demos and craft fairs for most of it but managed to do something on Monday with hubie 
we went out for a lovely walk and ended up having a ferry ride to a lovely waterside pub 
then home for a barbeque 




Now on with the challenge I have to tell you about 
over at 


anything goes 
sponsor is 
BUGABOO 
Here is my card 



I have used image 
I have used a pre scored stepper card 
I have stamped the sentiment 
I have used promarkers to colour image in 
I also have used small pearls pink and white card for layering 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 



Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 



3 comments:

Patti Krauss said...

Super cute card, Rachel. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

Sincerely Rina said...

Such a cute stepper card! I love the image and how you embellished! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion.- Rina, DT Member

anusmargoz said...

Lovely card Thank you for sharing in Colouring in Scrapland. Hope you animes, this month with CAS or fully loaled. Kisses Ana Dt Colouring in Scrapland