Followers

Wednesday, 6 July 2016

HEDGEHOG BREADING TIME


Hi to you all 
I have been making some small 
Hedgehogs 
from an old paper back book 
I have made 22 small and one large
They are selling well at craft fairs
I have 2 craft fairs this weekend 
so have stocked up 
I have inked them and added wobbly eyes 
I Have added some small gems to the large one 
Here are the finished Hedgehogs 





I would like to enter these hedgehogs into some challenges 


Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

3 comments:

Creative world said...

Very interesting work,and gorgeous idea of using old paper...and the hedgehogs are gorgeous...thank you for joining us at Craft your passion...hugs...Ċ½eljka DT

Glittertastic said...

Aww Rachel - these are so cute! I must have a go at making one of these. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Simply Papercraft

Sharon (Glittertastic)
DT Member

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your hedgehogs!
Thank you for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!
Susan
DT for Crafting from the Heart!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!