Followers

Friday, 1 July 2016

DANCES TIME


Hi to you all
 I have a new challenge to tell you about 
over at 

creative ladybirds creations


Theme is 
ANYTHING GOES 
Sponsor is 



I have used image 

Here is my project 
I have made a book fold 
here is the out side 


I have used wall paper to cover the book 
twine to hold book together 
I have used pro markers to colour image in 
I have inked around the edge of the image 

The inside of the book 
I have used a pattern to create this project 



I would like to enter this book fold into some challenges 

Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

These are beautiful!
Hugs
Linda xxx

brenda said...

A beautiful creation for our them this week, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Catie Cuddles said...

What a brilliant project.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges. Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Leslie said...

Fabulous project! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes!" challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTSCB DT
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
House of Cards DT
Crafty Friends DT
My Crafting Stories DT