Followers

Tuesday, 28 June 2016

FLOWER POWER



Good morning to you all 
I have a new challenge to tell you about 


We are having a new challenge 
Back from a break 
theme  is 
JUST FOR FUN 
ANYTHING GOES 
here is my card 


I have used a pre scored white card 
black and silver card 
pencils to colour the back ground in on the image and layer underneath 
dies to make layers and some small gems 
image is 
from 
Bugaboo 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

Thanks for taking the time to look 
Happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

2 comments:

Robin said...

Very beautiful! I love the scene you created. Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck. Hugs, Robin

Bonnie Taylor said...

This is beautiful Rachel! I love the design - it is very elegant. Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
~ Bonnie