Followers

Thursday, 2 June 2016

BOOK FOLDING FUN



Hi to you all 
I have been making another book fold 
this time I have made a cut and fold 
I have used a pattern from 
I have used a new book inked the shape 
I have painted some lining paper to cover the book
I have used a topper on the out side and some twine 
I have finished it off with silver corners with rhinestones on 
Here is my finished project 
Out side 

Inside 



I would like to enter this project into some challenges 


Thanks for taking the time to look  
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Raachel 

3 comments:

Carole Robb Bisson said...

I have never tried this although I've seen some. I think it's amazing. Thank you so much for posting your very beautiful art in the #232-#233 - Anything Goes FF Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
Blessings, Carole

Michelle said...

This looks fantastic. I like it. It is something totally different as a card.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

Catie Cuddles said...

Wow. Very intricate.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT