Followers

Monday, 23 May 2016

BABY BOOK FOLDING



Hi to you all 
I have another book fold to show you 
I have used the cut and fold style 
pattern is from 
I have use a old book 
painted lining  paper  to cover the book 
topper with sentiment on 
Ribbon and Rhine stone silver corners 
I have inked the word and the top and bottom of the book 
Here is my  book fold 




I would like to enter this book fold into some challenges 


Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

4 comments:

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Rachel, This is such a walk down memory lane. The image is so sweet and your as is the page folding. Thank you so much for posting this lovely creative art in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge #230-#231 - Anything Goes.
Blessings, Carole

Janette said...

What a gorgeous creation, I just love it...
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week...x

Katrina Brown said...

This is such a fun art form, Rachel! I've not seen this before and had to go to the site to check this out! Love the way you decorated it. So glad you shared with us over at TTCRD!
Katrina
ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Beautiful creation!! Thank you for sharing it on Cre8tive Hands Friends.
Hugs,
Michelle x