Followers

Friday, 29 April 2016

MOSAIC COASTER MATS


Hi to you all
I am here with the last of my projects from the parcel I had from 
Here is the Items I have used 



I have used other Items from Baker Ross

Small Branch Cuttings



I have used other items from my craft stash 
here is my projects 



I have made some mosaic coaster mats 
I have used cork mats as my base and tile 2 in one grout 
these would be good as small pot stands 
They  would look good in the garden in the summer for those long summer drinks 

Second project 



I have used a plastic bowl to make my summer camp fire 
it would make a good decoration for summer parties 
I have added 2 battery  operated night lights and coloured them with some craft pens 
This project could always be placed in the fire place in the winter and be used all year round 

I have enjoyed making things from this parcel 
thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 


No comments: