Followers

Tuesday, 26 April 2016

LIFE'S UPS AND DOWNS


Hi to you all  
I have some more projects to show you
 using items from
 BAKER ROSS 
Items I have used
 NEW Fine Tip Acrylic Deco Pens - Pack of 5

NEW Sisal Sheets 

NEW Large Polished Stones



Here is my projects


life's  ups and downs


I have used the pens to paint the frame and the sisal sheets as a backing
I have added word sentiment and small gems from my craft stash

home is were the heart is


I have covered a frame with the sisal sheet 
I have used the other embellishments and sentiment from my craft stash 

paper weights 


I have used stickers from my craft stash then used the pens to colour

i have enjoyed making these pprojects that can be used in lots of ways and would also make good presents


Thanks for taking the time to look
happy crafting to you all
Hugs
Rachel

No comments: