Followers

Monday, 25 April 2016

GLASS TEA LIGHT HOLDERS



Hi to you all 
I have some more projects for the next few days to show you 
Using  BAKER ROSS  products 
Here is what I have used on the first projects 

Square Glass Candle Holders 





I have used other Items from my craft stash 


I have used the pens on the first 2 and have done a free hand drawings 
I have added some small gems 


For the rest I have added some gems to them 

These were easy to make and the pens were lovely to work with 
they would make a good garden lighting or as a present for a new home 

Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel  

1 comment:

Deborah Artliff said...

Morning Rachel these are all wonderful I bet they are stunning with a candle in them.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}