Followers

Monday, 4 April 2016

FUN TIMES WITH KNITTING



Hi to you all 
we had a fab time with our daughter over Easter 
at the Harry Potter event here is a link to some photos 



Now on to my fun times with knitting
I like to knit jumpers and other clothing for wine bottles 
here is my new creations 


I made my own pattern for this one 


for this one I followed a basic pattern for the jumper and graphed out the word pattern for my self 
to work from 


I did the same for this one 


I would like to enter these Jumpers into some challenges 



Thanks for taking the time to look  
Happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

3 comments:

Jeanie Ellis said...

Very cute covers! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Regards,

TTCRD DT

Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Engelchen said...

Very nice card.
Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination.
Greetings Geesje (DT)

Kandy's Krafts said...

They are sweet. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart challenge.