Followers

Wednesday, 9 March 2016

PEG FUN


Hi to you all 
I have been using some more of 
products to day 


i have also used some clear stamps and inks/ embellishments from my craft stash 
here are my 2 cards 


I have used a glue gun to add the embellishments to the pegs and  to stick to the card 


these cards were easy to make and I used a felt-tip pen to colour the pegs 
they would make fab cards for any occasion  

I would like to enter these cards into some challenges 


Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 


5 comments:

Claudia Rogier said...

Sweet card.

Hugs
Claudia

Christi Conley said...

These cards are SO sweet!! Lovely pastels, perfect for the season :) Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at Through the Craft Room Door ~ Christi DT

Erin Bentley said...

Two fabulous cards, love the pretty colours.

Hugs Erin xx

Ileana Carmen said...

Aro so beautiful.

suzARTe said...

This is so pretty, the flowers stand out beautifully on this card and look great.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx