Followers

Wednesday, 30 March 2016

OWL FUN



Hi to you all 
I have a new challenge to tell you about 
over at 



MARCH CHALLENGE DETAILS
As always our challenge is anything goes and will close on the 25th April 2016.
This month our fantastic sponsor is 
Melon Headz
Here is my card 



I have used patterned pink striped paper pre scored card 
I have made on my computer the owl  backing paper using the image in my graphics program 
I have used a pre coloured image 

Melonheadz: Owls

flower and sentiment topper some pink pearls 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

( brown pink ) 

Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you 
hugs 
Rachel 


7 comments:

Roxana said...

Original card.Thanks for joinig us at Stampartpapel Retarte73.
Roxana DT.

Deborah Artliff said...

Hi Rachel what a beautiful card I love the owl and I like the owl borders.
Your design is wonderful as always.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}


Anet van Zyl said...

Beautiful card Rachel, love the pretty designer paper. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Patricia Alvarez said...

Great card. Very creative. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

Joanne said...

what a lovely card, thanks so much for entering it in to our Inspiration destination blog spot challenge.

Karen Letchworth said...

Your little owls are so cute, Rachel. You did a fabulous job on this card. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your talents with us. I'm so grateful to have you play along in our challenge, and I wish you the best of luck in the random draw for the prize. Please stop by to join us again soon. I look forward to it.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. I'd love to have you stop by my personal blog to say hello when you have time.
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Doudou said...

Cure card! Thank you for joining us at Stampartpapel Retarte#73
Alexandra Dt