Followers

Thursday, 10 March 2016

EASTER QUILLING


Hi to you all 
I have been using some more of 
products to day is 







I have used some other embellishments from my craft stash 
here is my 2 cards 



 I loved making theses cards and you could make lots of shapes for lots of different occasion cards 
here is some links to some tutorials on quilling 


their are lots more out there 
have happy crafting fun 

I would like to enter these cards into some challenges 


Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel  

4 comments:

Claudia Rogier said...

What a wonderful card..

Hugs
Claudia
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

Claudia Rogier said...

What a wonderful card..

Hugs
Claudia
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

Lauren said...

Great ideas with the quilling, especially like the Easter chicks, a lot of fun. Well done!!

suzARTe said...

This quilled Easter card is so lovely, I love the CAS design and the chicks are so cute.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx