Followers

Monday, 7 March 2016

EASTER FUN


HI to you all 
I have been using some more products from 
here is what I nave used fro the first lot of craft projects 

I have used other craft Items from my stash and some up cycle items 
here are the finished projects 


To make this card I have put the Hessian through the die machine and have used a die to cut a fancy edge square I have added other embellishments to the card  



I have used an old small hat and have cut the Hessian in to leaf shapes 
I have added some ribbon and silk flowers 


I have used a empty tin of bake beans 
I have covered it with the  Hessian and added some string and embellishments
This makes a lovely cheep way to display the flowers and can be given as a gift 
 
I loved working with the Hessian It has so many 
uses you could cover books note pads lots more 

I would like to enter these projects into some challenges 


Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

 

16 comments:

Carole Robb Bisson said...

The little basket of flowers on what we called in the older days a piece of a feed bag Makes one earthy fun card. Thank you so much for entering our 221st challenge. We are always delighted to see your entries and appreciate your inspirational creativity.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday
DT Member
PS I also like you your other projects. There was a time I took a bouquet to someone every day from my flower gardens. The covered bean can is a lovely idea.

Sandy Mork said...

Love the burlap card! Thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD!

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely creation for our current challenge and love the colours used here....Hope to see you at our next challenge....
Julia Spiri Challenges {aNNie}

Claudia Rogier said...

Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at CWF

Hugs
Claudia
DT Crafting With Friends

applejack cards by sue said...

Fantastic! I love your ideas with hessian. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT

Erin Bentley said...

More fabulous projects Rachel, love the hessian card.

Hugs Erin xx

Lynda Hall said...

I love the hessian. Adds such great dimension. Thanks for sharing with us at Julia Spiri Challeneg blog.

Lynda DT x

Helen Haines said...

Such a great idea to use the hessian fab design. Thank you for joining us at Julia Spiri's Challenge Blog. Helen DT

Kandy's Krafts said...

Lovely card, like the way you have used the hessian. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Crafting From The Heart Challenge.

Annemi said...

So simple and beautiful. Thx for playing with us at Julia Spiri's Challengeblog.
xx Ann-Marie Johansson DT

Lori T said...

Love this, thanks for joining us at Julia Spiri xx

Lori T said...

Love this, thanks for joining us at Julia Spiri xx

Jan Ltc said...

Great work thanks for joining us at Julia Spiri xx Jan DT

Nana said...

Beautiful. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

suzARTe said...

I love these projects you have created, the burlap looks amazing in everything you have made.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

Helen said...

Great projects - all very creative.

Thanks for joining us at the Sisters of Craft Challenge.

Helen x