Followers

Tuesday, 8 March 2016

EASTER BOX TIME


Hi to you all I have some more fun projects to show you 
that I have been making with 
I have been using these products




 



I have used other Items from my craft stash 
here is my projects 




I have used my own box and chicks and topper 
you can get some boxes from BAKER ROSS 

I have also made this one 




I have used my own chick and some washi tape around the top edge of the box 

Here is my second project 




I have used my own fan and ribbon 

Here is the third project 





I have had fun and enjoyment in making these projects and all could be used as presents 
and house decorations 

Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 


1 comment:

Erin Bentley said...

These are all beautiful projects Rachel, love the box.

Hugs Erin xx