Followers

Monday, 12 October 2015

MORE PROJECTS FROM THE PARCEL



Hi to you all 
If you have been following me last week you will know that I had a lovely parcel 
from 
I have been making different projects  and have show you  them all here is the last 2 


To make this project I have used 

crepe paper ribbon and some snowflake and sentiment dies 
loom-bands for the chain and some small gems 
here is some more views of the first project 




here is the second project 


To make this project I wanted to do a floating teacup but did not have any old ones to hand so I have used 2 low jars and a fork 
I have used wading toy spiders wobbly eyes
 I have took some skeletons of some straws and the same with the heads I have used them in the bottom part 
I have used black trick or treat banner to cover the ring 

I have put this all on a decorative plate 
here are some more views 




Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

No comments: