Followers

Thursday, 29 October 2015

CHRISTMAS BOTTLES



Hi to you all 
I have been back making some more wine bottle covers 
this time they have a Christmas theme 
and on one I have used sparkle wool and the new tinsel wool 
I love making these from a wine bottle jumper patter I have and making the all different 

Here is some views of the wine bottle covers 




I I would like to enter these jumpers in to some challenges 



thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

7 comments:

Nana said...

Too cute. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Janis Lewis said...

These are fabulous! How Fun!! Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks.
Janis, DT Member
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party

Alison Barlow said...

What a fun idea, Rachel. I love these wine bottle jumpers and the sparkly one is so Christmassy!! Thank you for joining in our Christmas challenge at Fab'n Funky.
Alison x

Lin said...

Rachel, these are really fun! And so unique! Thanks for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Mrs A. said...

Just spotted these on a challenge and had to stop by and say these are absolutely brilliant. I would imagine the designs are endless. hugs Mrs A.

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Oh soooo cute Rachel. I love these bottle covers. What a nifty idea. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Inspiration Destination.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, ID Creative Team Member

Kamila R. said...

What a great idea! Beautiful knitting!! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week!
Kamila DT