Followers

Tuesday, 6 October 2015

BAKER ROSS PART 2


Hi to you all 
I have a few more things to show you what I have been making 
with some Items from 
Baker Ross parcel 

Here is project one
with Remembrances time coming up I have made this flower arrangement
but could be used for all through winter



I have used 2 Items from the parcel



I have used this as a base and covered it with crepe paper 
I have used dried oasis silk flowers and festive green 
I have used some white twisted wood 
I have also used 

 
second project




To make these I have used small tin pots
some clay and wading name tags



http://www.bakerross.co.uk/long-pine-cones 
I would like to enter these 2 projects into some challenges 


Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 



7 comments:

katieo said...

Your fall table is going to look so pretty with all of the beautiful decorations you created.Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes OCTOBER Linky Challenge.
KatieO
DL.ART-DTmember

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

I love your flower arrangement and the owners' names will be delighted to see your fabulous table setting Rachel. Thank you for joining Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Please join us again next week. Have fun creating :)
Hugs&Smiles,
Asmah
TTCRD DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

Nana said...

Absolutely STUNNING! Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Mary Smith said...

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Best Regards, Mary

TTCRD DT
Thyme To Create {My Blog}

Janis Lewis said...

Great idea!
Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks
:) Janis

Lori T said...

Thank you for joining us this month at
Not Just Cards
The team now have a Facebook Group where you can share and promote all your wonderful work, come and join us please. Paper Crafting Facebook Group
Hugs Lori

Lori m said...

Gorgeous project,Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

Hugs, Lori m
littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
DL.ART DT Member