Followers

Wednesday, 2 September 2015

TEABAG TIME


Hi to you all 
I am more organised today and have my lead for my laptop 
with me at work 
Now to show you what I made when doing a demonstration 
in the community shop I work in 

TEABAG FOLDING 


 To make these cards I have used pre scored white card 
sentiment stamps 
dies small gems 
teabag squares 
here are some more images of thee cards 







I would like to enter these cards into some challenges 

http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
( stash of teabag papers )




Thanks for taking the time 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 


5 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow! How pretty and clever are these! They look fab

cecilia gunnarsson said...

So great and so beutiful Done:))) Amazing project
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci :))
TTCRD DT
ciccividpennan {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door

Sandy How said...

Wonderful creations using your teabag medallions. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting from the Heart Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Your teabags are so stunning Rachel. I adore the patterned papers used, making your work so awesome. Happy to see your work entered in ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Please join us again in the next challenge. Happy creating :)
Hugs&Smiles,
Asmah
TTCRD DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

n1sunrider said...

Wow this is beautiful, I've never seen this... I would love to learn more about this. You have a wonderful talent.
Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog, where its always ANYTHING GOES!
Ivette - DT