Followers

Friday, 18 September 2015

TEA BAG FUN


Hi to you all 
I have been having some more fun with Teabag folding 
I had a  class from my house last night and we did some Tea bag folding 
I have another class to night so will post tomorrow what we have been doing

Here is one of the cards I made 


To make this card I have used 
pre scored white card 
pink card 
die and white card 
sentiment stamp 
Tea bag folding papers 
small gem 
here is some more views of the card 



I would like to enter this card into some challenges 
http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
(I like this circle die I have used as it takes all my different designs and frames them well )
http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ 
Thanks for taking the time to look
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 


8 comments:

Deborah Artliff said...

Morning Rachel what a lovely card I love your tea bagging it's been years since I did any.
And your design and colours are lovely.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Rachel, The pastels fanned out on that beautiful circle enhance the loveliness of the fold. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 201st AG challenge!
Blessings and Hugs, Carole

Nana said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful sample of teabag folding. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card. Lovely sentiment and colours. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Gail said...

Wonderful tea tag - I have not tried this yet! Thank you so much for linking up at DL September Linky Challenge - we hope to see more of your work in the future - best wishes on the win! Gail DT

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Great card and sentiment Rachel. Haven't done tea bag folding myself in a long time. Thanks for entering our challenge at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
Lynn, ID DT