Followers

Sunday, 6 September 2015

RIBBON WEAVING

Hi to you all 
I have been doing some more demonstrations 
this time in 
RIBBON WEAVING 
here is what I did 




To make this card I have used pre scored white card
red card embossing folder ribbon  


I have used the same things for this card 
the rest of the cards have been shown before on my blog 




I would like to enter the  2 new cards into some challenges 





Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

8 comments:

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Lovely ribbon weaving. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, in our 199th challenge.
Blessings and Hugs, Carole

CornishKat said...

Gorgeous Christmas cards Rachel, what a great way to do a wreath on a card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.
Katrina x

Gail @Purple Hues and Me said...

This is very pretty ribbon weaving! And it looks lovely on your cards. I only know how to do "over and under" ribbon weaving. I need to learn this technique!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Rachel thank you for joining us over on Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
Dianne x
CC DT

Natalie said...

The weaving is beautifully done! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week, don't forget to play along for our 200th challenge!!

Tracey Collett said...

Fabulous creative card - Thanks for joining in the Glitter N Sparkle blog challenge
Good Luck - Tracey C DT member x

Carol said...

Thank you for joining the Pink Team this month at Eclectic Ellapu with your fabulous crafting. Carol DT x

Laurian said...

Lovely creation Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu and I hope we see you again soon!
Hugz

Laurian