Followers

Friday, 25 September 2015

PATCH WORK


Hi to you all 
I have some cards to show you 
that I made for a class at my house last night 
I have used a patchwork theme 
here are the cards 


To make this card I have used a pre scored white card 
black and silver card  white card 
small square die and a small round die 
sentiment stamp 
small gems 

here is some more cards on the same theme 





I would like to enter these cards into some challenges 





thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 

5 comments:

Gail said...

What a fantastic job on these card Rachel! People must have fun learning from you! Thank you for joining the DLART Anything Goes September Linky Challenge - Have a blessed day!
Gail Scott http://DL.ART DT member
http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

Nana said...

Beautiful.
Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Kathy said...

Rachel, these look stunning, what great designs

Jo said...

Lovely cathedral window cards. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge. We hope you can join us again next month. Jo x

Jacqueline said...

Nice! I've never seen this technique used on cards before!
Thanks for joining the Sisters of Craft Challenge. Hope to see you next time as well.

Hugs, Jacqueline