Followers

Tuesday, 22 September 2015

HALLOWEEN FUN FOR ADULTS


Hi to you all 
I have something to show you that I have been making at work 
in the community market
I have knitted a wine bottle cover for Halloween
 decided that adults should also have some fun 


I have used a pattern for the jumper 
I made a graph pattern to follow for the words 
wool and knitting needless  




I would like to enter this project into some challenges 


Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

4 comments:

Lynda said...

haha love it, I know quite a few people who would love this!! Thankyou for joining us over at Brown Sugar for our Anything but a card challenge.Hope to see you again Lynda DT xx

Carolyn Cochran said...

Love your unique project-so pretty and perfect for the season. Thank you for playing with us at Craft Your Passion!
Carolyn, DT

Carolyn Cochran said...

Love your unique project card-so pretty and love it for the season! Thank you for playing with us at Craft Your Passion!
Carolyn, DT

Sara Sherlock said...

Super Cute! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
Sara
TTCRD DT
FP3 {My Blog}