Followers

Saturday, 29 August 2015

LAST OF THE SUMMER


Hi to you all 
lots going on I have been working more in the community shop 
yesterday I  had 2 demo,s in the shop
one of shaving foam and ink marbling
the second one of tea bag folding I will add photo,s later  
I have a card to show you I have been making in my craft room  

The last of summer 


To make this card I have used 2 pre scored white cards
3 patterned papers 
sentiments and toppers 
from Debbie Moore 
glitter sticky paper 
die cut for centre 
here is some more views of the card 










8 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this summer card - perfect for the summer's end. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous card and unique fold:)
Thanks so much for joining us at the PDE Linky party!
Sherrie K
PDE DT Member

Janis Lewis said...

Great card!
Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party.
~DT Janis

Nana said...

Beautiful. Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party

Have a creative day.
Nana DT Member
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

kahaulani said...

very pretty card!! Thank you for linking up with us at PDE linky party~DT <3 elecia

Ginny Maxam said...

Wow, what an outstanding card!! I love it!!Thank you for sharing your Art with ust at Word Art Wednesday Challenge # 198!! Ginny DT WAW

Charity Chamberlain said...

Oh my! What a pretty card! Love this style of card and all the details! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting With Friends.

Helen x