Followers

Monday, 10 August 2015

FUN WITH KNITTING


Good morning to you all 
hope you had a good weekend 
when traveling up north last week it takes about 7 hours in the car 
so I pass the time with a bit of knitting 
this is what I made one on the way up and one coming back 


Knitting fun 


To make these jumpers as wine bottle covers 
`I have used a pattern for the basic shape 
I worked out the words in to a graph pattern to follow for the front 
knitting needles  and wool 
here is a side view 


I knitted this one on the way home with the same basic pattern 
All I did different was knit 4 rows in white and 4 in purple 


I would like to enter these jumpers into some challenges 



Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 


10 comments:

Kathy said...

hahaha How cute are these!!! What a fab and fun idea

Lauren said...

Ahhhh so fun and so cute!

Kandy's Krafts said...

Sweet project. Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart challenge.

Michelle said...

So funny.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
Hope we see you again and good luck.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Adele said...

Cute idea Rachel. xx

Cara Malmrose said...

These are just so fun Rachel! I hope to see an "Ugly" Sweater for Christmas soon! LOL
Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
Warm Regards, Cara
Through The Craft Room Door Owner
TTCRD Challenge Blog
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Hannah said...

Such a lovely idea Rachel, the stripy one is my favourite!

Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Hannah x

Nana said...

They are fabulous. I so love them.
Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Pink Unicorn said...

These are so funny!! What a great idea. I have seen wine-bottle aprons before, but not jumpers. So clever!

Lori T said...

Thank you for joining us this month at
Not Just Cards
One of our sponsors has set up a new challenge blog and we would be delighted to see you join us at Julia Spiri Challenge blog
Hugs Lori