Followers

Friday, 7 August 2015

CHRISTMAS IS COMING


Good day to you all Its a bit of a long one to day 
sit back with a cuppa and cake 
I have not been on for a few days as I have been up north to see family and friends 
We also went to Scotland for a few days with the family
we all had a good time
 now  back home washing and house clean done ( lol )left our son for the week 
so had all his washing as well ( don't you just love them )
here is a link to some photos
I now have time to show you what I made in the craft room  yesterday    
I have been contacted by a wonderful artist 
She designs and paints the most amazing  cards ornaments and lots more 
click on the name to go see 
I have used some of her items as inspiration for my blog projects today 
I was asked what Christmas means to me 
I lust love Christmas  cards and making special ones for my family and friends 
I have used one of
 PATIENCE BREWSTER 
cards as inspiration here is a link to the page 

Christmas Fruitcake Boxed Cards 

here is my card 


 I have used patterned card to make my shaped stepper card 
red and gold card sentiment toppers 
digi image pro makers found image on the internet 
here is some more vies of the card 




A while a go I made a similar card to this and added a note book to it to make it as a present 
I like the card I used and was glad to find some more in my stash 
I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


Card 2 
I love the true meaning of Christmas and have 2 large nativity's one in the window 
 and one in the living room 
I also have glass tree ornaments of the nativity hanging on it   
I have used inspiration from a ornament
Holy Family Figures, Set of 4

My card 


for this card I have used all old horded craft stuff 
( we all have some ha ha ) 
I have used brown card for shape gold card and patterned papers 
toppers and sentiment toppers 
here is some more views of the card 





folds flat for going in envelope 
I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

( a way in a manger song )

Cracker time 
I love crackers and always have them at least twice over the Christmas I
 love to make my own, I like to use them as a good way to warping small presents  

I found a card that had a image that inspired me 
All Wrapped Up Boxed Cards

here is the cracker 


I have used a die and gold card to make the shape 
I have used patterned dies for the cut out parts 
patterned papers and sentiment toppers and some narrow gold ribbon 
here is some more views of the cracker 




I would like to enter this cracker into some challenges 

I have made a card this time as I love card making 
and I also love fairy's and have some in the garden 
I would love some to come and help me at Christmas with all that has to be done (ha ha )   
I have used a card for my next inspiration

Winged Note Sampler 


I have used a pre scored white card 2 different ribbons 
I have fancy folded the ribbons 
topper and sentiment topper from my stash I found 
here is a few more views of the card  





 I would like to enter this card into some challenges 
( 2 ribbons )
Last but not least is present time 
It is important part of my Christmas in giving presents out 
not just the revising 
I love this quote

  

I have used a ornament as my inspiration  that I liked
 because it also is a pert of my Christmas cheer 

Marguerite Margarita Ornament


My hand made gift bag 


To make this bag I have used black card white card 
printed my image used peomakers small  red gems and die cut  words 
I have used the spotlight technique with my image  
image is from bugaboo 


I have already put this bag into some challenges a while a go so will not be adding now 
Don't for get do pop over and take a look at 
the team 
About Us
you might just find that card or gift you have been looking for 
thanks for taking the time to read the very long blog 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

25 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow! Fantastic projects Rachel. Love the "Card in a Box" one especially

Maryann Laursen said...

Amazing cards here and such beautiful work.
Thanks sooo much for joining the challenge here at Card and Scrap.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Carole Robb Bisson said...

WOW! These are all so beautiful. I really like the poinsettia's on the side step card. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, in our 195th challenge.
Blessings and Hugs, Carole

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, in our 195th challenge.
Blessings and Hugs, Carole

Arlene said...

Delightful, just delightful! I love the image and your coloring.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for this month's challenge.

Tindaloo said...

Awesome creations and lots of great details! :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

Ema M said...

Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Michelle said...

Your card is lovely.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination. Hope we see you again and good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)

Anne Bente said...

wawwww så super flot ♥

10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

knuzzzz ♥

chanya13 said...

Fabulous work with lovely image. Love colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion Challenge, Agnieszka DT

Maryvonne COUSSE said...


Fabulous projects !
Thanks for joining in the fun at A Bit More Time To Craft and GOOD LUCK !
Maryvonne DT Member

Monica Maier said...

These projects are wonderful! I love the die cut details on the cracker box its absolutely beautiful! Thank you for p[laying along the August Holiday challenge over at the Die Cut Diva's blog!!!

CraftYourPassion said...

My goodness, you've been busy!The card you made for our challenge is beautiful.Just love the traditional colours and such lovely wording too.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x GDT

Bente Årstad said...

Nydelig julekort og tusen takk for at du
er med på utfordringen hos Card and scrap:)
Klem Bente:)

Bente Årstad said...

Nydelig julekort og tusen takk for at du er med på utfordringen
hos Card and scrap, klem Bente:)

Tamie said...

Simply beautiful Christmas card. I am loving the pattern paper and the step layout you used. The sentiment is awesome. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #15 Anything Goes.

Tamie DT

Bad Kitty said...

Your card is gorgeous !
Thank you for joining us at Crafty hazelnuts!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.
Fiki

Bonnie Taylor said...

These are all so beautiful! I love the colors and details. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion!
~ Bonnie DT

Ileana A. said...

Wonderful creations!

Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore August Challenge "ATG".
Ileanaxx

Lozzy T said...

What gorgeous makes and do love the ribbon you have done on the Christmas card..Thank you for joining us at A Bit More Time To Craft and good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

Kelly Schelske said...

Great projects!!

Thank you for taking the time to join us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! We hope you will join us again soon!

Hugs,
Kelly~LPOCF DT

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

What A fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way...
Thank you for taking part in the Art By Miran Challenge ... Hug Tra

Lisa Babitz said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! You created some GORGEOUS projects! I enjoyed seeing your cracker creation over at Die Cut Divas - and the other ones you posted as well!

Jennifer said...

Great box card. Love it!!


Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland for our Christmas Carols/songs challenge, and good luck in the draw.

Hugs
Jennifer. x