Followers

Thursday, 16 July 2015

SHAVING FOAM FUN


Hi to you all 
I have had a fun day in my craft room on Tuesday 
with my daughter I showed her how to have fun with shaving cream 
and inks here is a finished card 



To make this card I have used 
pre scored white  card  small gems sentiment stamp 
I have used water color paper for the art work 
shaving foam and spray inks 
here is a link to a tutorial 
here is some more views of the card  



I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Rachel. Just adore the three panels and sentiments.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Rachel, love your card and the colours are fabulous. You can sure have loads of fun using the shaving foam technique. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we hope to see you again soon. Jennifer DT member xxx

Kathy said...

This is lovely Rachel, I love the swirly colours and the sentiment is perfect

Michelle said...

This is stunning work - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Sandra van Blaricum said...

Really beautiful Rachel!! Love it!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Hugs,
Sandra
TTCRD DT
Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

Michelle said...

Wow this is fantastic.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
Hope we see you again and good luck.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Helen said...

Gorgeous card.

Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow

Helen x