Followers

Tuesday, 28 July 2015

FUN TIMES IN THE CRAFT ROOM


Good day to you all 
I have a new challenge to tell you all about 
over at 



THEME IS ANYTHING GOES 
SPONSOR IS 



Deedee's Digis


I have been working with image from and 
ODDBALL ART CO 
DEEDEE'S DIGIS
Here is my first project 


To make this candle I have used 
tissue paper printer geese prof paper 
heat gun 
image is from 

Deedee's Digis

here is some more views of the candle 



Here is my second project 


To make this card I have used 
pre scored white card patterned papers 
dies sentiment stamp sentiment toppers 
image is from 


BATH TIME BUBBLE  

Here is some more views of the card 


out side of the card 




As I am on holiday at the moment I will not be entering any challenges 

Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

No comments: