Followers

Monday, 20 July 2015

3D FUNKY ART


Good morning to all my crafty friends flowers and visitors 
I hope you all had a good weekend 
I am at my daughters for a few days 
as we took her home from her stay with us 
we all had a lovely meal out last night at a Japaneses Restaurant

I have another card to share with you that I made in my craft room 
last Tuesday when I had a fun day with my daughter 
doing messy craft art 

We used shaving foam and spay inks 
here is the card 


I have used a pre scored white card  
twine and sentiment stamp 
die for feather 
I have cut out 3 in scrap white card then one on the topper and stuck together with glue 
then put back into the topper 
I have used shaving foam and spray inks and water color paper to make my topper 
here is a link on how to do this technique 
here is some more views of the card 




  
I would like to enter this card into some challenges 



Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

5 comments:

Charity Chamberlain said...

Beautiful! I love the colors and the way you did the feather! So cool! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

Susan Renshaw said...

Love messy craft! This has turned out just lovely! Thanks for sharing with Create and Inspire!

melania scalfaro said...

thanks for sharing on craft and smash :D

Cristina - La Marmotta Creativa - said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining at Craft and Smash!
Cristina DT

stephen nicholls said...

really lovely make need to try that 1 day. thanx for joining us at SOC good luck x