Followers

Friday, 5 June 2015

TIME FOR A BIT OF 80ts


Hi to you all 
I have a new challenge to telly you about 
happening over at 


THEME IS ANYTHING GOES 
SPONSOR IS 



here is my card 


I have used 
white card to print out my backing card on the computer with a graphics program 
I have used one of the images and tiled it 
I then coloured parts of the images in 
I then used a new die I have to die cut the card shape 
I have used whit card  and some dies to make the layered parts 
I coloured in with promakers the 80s image and matt and layered using some more dies 
I have stamped a sentiment 
images are 
here is some more views of the card 





I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, love the shape you have gone for. Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazel (Didos) x

Crafty Addict said...

Hi, A lovely project. Love the lovely design. Thank you for joining us this Month. Crafting With An Attiude Good luck. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.
Erin (Challenge Blog Owner)