Followers

Monday, 15 June 2015

RIBBON AND PEARLS


HI to you all 
I have a new challenge to tell you about 
over at 


Creatalicious Challenges

THIS MONTHS IT IS 

Challenge #76 - ribbon & pearls


WE HAVE 2 SPONSORS THEY ARE 


who's offering a $12 voucher to the winner



is offering 2 images of winner's choice 

Here is my card 



To make this card I have used 
pre scored white card 
ribbon and small and large pearls fine line pen for stitching 
happy birthday stampede  sentiment 
I have used promakers on my image  and cut the image out 
I have used foam pads to stick image to the card 
image is 
using Mystic Mabel 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 



2 comments:

Melanie said...

A great birthday card!
Mystic Mabel looks fabulous...

Hugs,
Melanie

Erin Bentley said...

A great card hun, love the fun image and the design.

Hugs Erin xx