Followers

Friday, 19 June 2015

MONOCHROMATIC


Hi to you all 

some sad news this is my last DT for brown sugar
the craft class I run are going really well and so is the cards and gifts that I sell in a local community shop and on Facebook 
 so sadly something had to go but I have had lots of fun on the group

THEME IS 
MONOCHROMATIC
SPONSOR IS 


Here is my card 



To make this card I have used 
pre scored white card 
black card 
large gems 
fine line pens and promakers to color image 
sentiments came with the image 
image is 

Here is some more images of the card 




I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

10 comments:

Marilyn Webb said...

Gorgeous card and I love your design! Thanks for entering our WW challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!
hugs
Marilyn DT

Ema M said...

OMGoodness! This is just too fun and fabulous! I love it! Great image and design. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Mynn Kitchen said...

This is SUPER fun! I LOVE the great sentiments and the fun fold! Awesome job! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Katarzyna PrasoĊ‚ek said...

well done, thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge this week, good luck and hope to see you again! :)

Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
www.artekatie.wordpress.com

Billie A said...

Your card is darling. I love the image and color choice. Fantastic card. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the black and white image and great sentiments-Thank you for joining us at Crafting With an Attitude
Carol DT x

Julie-Ann said...

Beautiful card,i like to make monochromatic cards too, nice and elegant, thank you for joining us at DTBST, good luck, crafty hugs Julie Ann x
sassy designs design team
handcrafted by charlies nanny

Kim Kelley said...

Very funky card! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Sara Paschal said...

I love the sentiment and image you used on your creation. Thanks for sharing it with us over at SSD DTBST anything goes challenge.

Sara Paschal said...

I love the image and the sentiment you used. Thanks for sharing it with us over at SSD DTBST anything goes challenge.