Followers

Friday, 12 June 2015

FUN TIMES IN THE CRAFT ROOM



Hi to you all 
I have had some fun in the garden clearing trees and clearing front garden 
here is  pictures of the front garden after tree down and garden sorted
 hubie painted the wall and has some more to do 






found this very tiring so am back in the craft room 
here is what I have been doing 

Here are my cards I have been making 


To make these cards I have used 
pre scored white card 
patterned papers fine line pens for fake stitching 
different sentiment stamps 
small flowers and some glitter spots  
here is some more views of some of the cards




I would like to enter these cards into some challenges 



5 comments:

Ema M said...

Thanks for sharing and joining us today at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Wendy Batchen said...

Lovely cards, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog and good luck. Wendy DT x

HeatherM said...

Your cards are lovely! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
HeatherM

Judy McKay said...

Lovely card. Pretty colours. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy Dt

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Ooooo, you have very beautiful garden Rachel. That must have been a lot of work clearing up everything but that is something I enjoy doing it too. TFS your garden photos; I am a garden enthusiast like you too =) Okay back to your card, they all look amazing. Love them all! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door and I hope to see you again next challenge. Have a nice day Rachel :)
Fondly,
Asmah
TTCRD DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}