Followers

Saturday, 13 June 2015

FATHERS DAY


Hi to you all 
I have a new challenge to tell you about 
over at 


Suzy Bee's Bloomin'  Challenge Blog

THEME IS 
ANYTHING GOES WITH A TWIST 
MALE CARD 
SPONSOR IS 

here is my card 


To make this card I have used 
pre scored white card 
2 patterned papers from Debbie Moore 
paper ribbon and topper sentiment and Rosetta is all from Debbie moor 
I have cut out the different parts and assembled the card  

here is some more views of the card 



I would like to enter this card into some challenges 




thanks for taking the time to look
happy crafting to all
hugs
Rachel  

3 comments:

Sue Kimmet said...

I love the race card theme! And red is the perfect color for it. Great job.

Joann Williams said...

Such an awesome card Rachel! Love the race car theme of it! Thanks for playing in our Father's day challenge at Jo's Funday Friday challenges!
Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card Rachel :) Thanks for playing in the challenge at Jo's Funday Friday challenges :)
Tina DT