Followers

Monday, 1 June 2015

ANYONE FOR A ESPRESSO COFFEE


HI to you all or should I say 
pinch punch first of the month 
happy June to you all 
now for a new challenge over at 

creative ladybirds creations


THEME IS ANYTHING GOES 
SPONSOR IS 


Here is my card 


I have used a pre scored white card 
pink ribbon 
I have used paper shelters backing paper on the printer in a graphics program and added a per coloured image and sentiment 
after printing out I used a black fine line pen to highlight the stitching and a plue and broen pen on the cup and flake 
image is 
here is some more views of the card 



I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

2 comments:

Billie A said...

Cute card fun image. So glad you could join us at Inspiration Destination.

Tracy Welham said...

This is super, love the background. Creative Blessings, Tracy x