Followers

Tuesday, 26 May 2015

TABLE FOR TWO


Hi to you all I have a new challenge for you 
all to have a go at over at 



THEME IS ANYTHING GOES 
SPONSOR IS 



Here is my project 



To make this project I have used 
a old cook book I have created my own design to look like a table and 2 people sat at it 
I have used pink and blue card to mount my sentiment on and image 
I have used promakers to colour image in 
image is 
                                        Stella - men are like fine wine
                                                            here is some more views of the project




I would like to enter this book sculpture into some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to look  
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 

5 comments:

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for entering our Not Just Cards Challenge and good luck!
Monica - DT

Dawn Lancaster said...

Great project! Love that image & sentiment too!
HUgs
Dawn xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful card, love the image. thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene (boss)

A.T.CRAFTS said...

Beautiful thank you for joining the crafting from the heart challenge blog Alana dt

Linda said...

Hahaha lol.
Funny creation and text that suits perfect!!
Thanks for playing along over at the Creative corner challenge blog.
Linda -DT CCC