Followers

Monday, 11 May 2015

SUMMER IS COMING


Good day to you all  
I have some photos of a lovely night out at the weekend click here to see

Now on to a new challenge 
I am Guest Designer for this week at 

Not Just Cards Challenges 

THEME IS ANYTHING GOES 
SPONSOR IS 


HERE IS MY 2 PROJECTS 


I have used a old tin and lid some scrap card to cover the tin and lid 
scrap paper to make the wheels 
some brads and some old straws to attach the wheels to 
I have used a pre coloured image and added the sentiment that comes with the image 
I printed it out and covered it with sticky glitter paper  
image is 
here is some more views of the project 





I would like to enter this project into some challenges 


My  second project a card 


To make this card I have used a pre scored white middle steeper card 
printed paper 
I have used a graphics program to tile the image on the paper before printing 
I have tiled the sentiment before printing out  
I have used a pre coloured image and added the sentiment before printing out 
image is 
Here is some more views of the card 





I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all
hugs 
Rachel 



12 comments:

Anjie said...

Lovely make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday
Anjie (Senior DT Team Leader)

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely card
Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday
xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

very cute stepper card
Thanks for sharing it with us in our Anything Goes challenge over at Digi Choosday and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Lacy Sunshine DT member
Digi Choosday DT member
Pennys Challenges Owner & DT
member

Brown Sugar Challenges Admin member

Kim said...

What a cute, cheerful card. Thanks for participating in the challenge at Mema's Crafts.

Kris said...

Hi Rachel :) WOW, loving both your projects today!! That pinwheel can is amazing... super fun too and would brighten up any desk :) Loving your side step card too! That's so neat how you made the repeating pattern for paper - Your'e a creative genius! Thanks so much for making my day. I'm so happy to be your sponsor for this challenge. xxKris

Lesia Cook said...

Thank you for visiting and playing with us at Mema's Crafts. We hope you visit again real soon and good luck in the challenge.

Martha Lucia Gomez said...

Nice card ! Thanks so much for playing in Retarte Challenge over at Stampartpapel!

Debs said...

Fab card. Cute image.Thanks for playing along at AGOAC this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Natalie said...

such a great card design!
Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito

Jo said...

Cute card, that image is so sweet......thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
hugs Jo x
Dt

Jenscrapstoo said...

Cute card, great image!! Great way to use up your scraps!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Betty said...

Such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month
Hugs
Bettyxxx