Followers

Saturday, 30 May 2015

PARTY TIME


Hi to you all 
I have a new challenge to tell you all about 
over at 

Suzy Bee's Bloomin'  Challenge Blog

There are NO size restrictions, CD Printouts and Digital layouts are also acceptable, 
THEME IS ANYTHING GOES WITH A TWIST 
BRIGHT AND COLOURFUL 
SPONSOR 

Deedee's Digis

Here is my card 



To make this card I have used 
pre cored white card gold card 
printed paper created with a graphics program 
small gems 
pre coloured printed images put  together in a graphics program then printed 
Image is 
here is some more views of the card 




I  would like to enter this card to some challenges 

thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

5 comments:

applejack cards by sue said...

I love this. I have actually wondered about buying the tins to make a cake shaped like this. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT xx

DIANA L. said...

Fun cake and I love all the sparkles in the corners.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Joann Williams said...

I love this card!! That cake is awesome! I also like the cute bling on the corners.
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week in our Funday Friday challenge!
Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

Joyce Tompkins said...

What a fun card!! I love the colors and the way the bling corners off set each other. Thanks for playing along with Funday Friday at Jo's Scrapshack.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous CAC card, thank you for playing at Simply Create, hope you can join our Masculine cards challenge too.

Love and hugs
Maarit