Followers

Saturday, 2 May 2015

NO PATTERNED PAPERS


Hi to you all 
I have a new challenge to tell you about 
over at 


Anything Goes With A Twist...
No Patterned Papers ......
There are NO size restrictions, CD Printouts and  Digital layouts are also acceptable 
SPONSOR IS 

Here is my card 


 To make this card I have used a pre scored white card 
 I have used Japanese silver tape black red ribbon  
I have die cut some feathers out of black and white card 
I have stamped over the top of the white feathers
I have stamped a sentiment 
I have used fine line pens to colour image in 
image is 
here is some more views of the card 






I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel  

8 comments:

Wendy Batchen said...

This is beautiful, I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

Basslady said...

this is so awesome!

thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

~*Joni said...

Adorable card! Thank you so much for joining in on TPE's Anything Goes challenge this week!
~*Joni TPE DT

~*Joni said...

Stunning, with such beautiful details! Thank you so much for joining in on TPE's Anything Goes challenge this week!
~*Joni TPE DT

Leanne said...

Wonderful, love the image and the feathers are so cool. Great coloring too. Thank you for entering our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Leanne DT

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful card! Such a fun design and lovely image!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Donna said...

What a striking card! Love the black and white and punch of red. What a striking card! But I love the black and white and punch of red. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month!

lalkygirl said...

What a fab card fold. Love the image and all those feathers
Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ and good luck in the challenges
Tracey x