Followers

Friday, 22 May 2015

MY FAVOURITE COLOUR COMBO


Hi to you all 
I have a new challenge to tell you about 
over at 


THEME IS
Theme: Favourite Colour Combo 

I like Pink and white as it is  clean and fresh )

SPONSOR IS 


Here is my card 


To make this card I have used 
prescored white card I have embossed the lines on using a sore board 
I have added some ribbon and some pearls 
I have used pink card 
I have added a sentiment to my topper by computer 
I have coloured image in with promakers 
image is 
Here is some more views of the card 





I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 





11 comments:

MARIA PILAR said...

Original card!!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Retarte Challenge. Good luck!!!!

Carole Robb Bisson said...

She is cute as well as modest. Thank you so much for sharing your very beautiful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday on our 184th AGFF Challenge.
Blessings, Carole

Bonnie Taylor said...

What a sweet card! I love the sentiment you used. Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts:)
~ Bonnie DT

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so cute, Rachel. THanks so much for taking the time to stop by and share your talents with us. I'm very grateful that you share in our challenges.
God bless you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise (DT) x

Jo said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge. We hope you can join us again next month. Jo x

Marie said...

Fun, fun, fun sentiment. Lovely image and sweet looking card. Thanks for joining us over at AUD challenges.
Love n hugs
Marie

Michelle said...

A lovely creation - great work - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Sharon said...

What a beautiful creation.
Thank you for joining us at Pennys Paper Crafty this week,I hope you'll join us again soon.
Sharon DT

Sandy How said...

Cute image and such a fun sentiment. Lovely work. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiment Challenge this fortnight and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Sandy

PLISSA ADD said...

Preciosa la muñeca!!! gracias por participar con nosotras en Retarte de Stampartpapel!!