Followers

Friday, 8 May 2015

LAYER TIME


Good day to you all 
I have a new challenge to tell you about over at 

THEME IS LAYERS 
SPONSOR IS 


Here is my card 



To make this card I have used a pre scored white card 
silver card pink and  lilac card for mating and layering
I have used some patterned paper 
I have weaved 2 ribbons together for a border 
I have knitted my establishment on hair roller pins  
I have used a stamped  sentiment and some pearls 
image is 
here are some more views of the card 








I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 

5 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Love it! The image and your details are perfect. Judy DT

Anet van Zyl said...

Gorgeous card Rachel. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Haha fab card. Fun image and sentiment
Thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
Hugs Kelly

Michelle said...

So funny this image and lovely layers.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
Hope we see you again and good luck.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper May challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x