Followers

Tuesday, 12 May 2015

FLOWER TIME


Good morning to you all 
I have a new challenge to let you all know about 
over at 

Were it's Hip to be Square, or rectangular 
Our Theme for this week is 
Anything Goes.With a Twist....
Add Some Flowers  .......... 
SPONSOR IS 


Here is my covered note book 

To make the note book 
I have used a pre scored book 
I have used gold card yellow twine 
patterned paper foam flowers and some gems 
I have used 2 dies 
I have coloured my image in with water colours and fine line pens  
image is 
here is some more views of the book 



I would like to enter this project into some challenges 

thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 



12 comments:

Pat said...

Love your altered notebook. Such a pretty book in which to journal! Thank you for playing in Craft Your Passion challenge this week!

Rene said...

Absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
Rene

crafty said...

Love the altered note book. Such a sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Eureka stamps this week. Mary

Hazel said...

A lovely design inspiration card for Fan-tastic Tuesday and also another lovely card for my Patterned Paper May challenge. x

Erin Bentley said...

Fabulous altered project hun, love the image.

Hugs Erin xx

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Fab notebook Rachel love it the digi is one of my all time faves to crafty hugs Judith xxx

Mrs A. said...

I love yor note book. The gold mirror card looks good against the check paper. I really like how you have picked up the colour fom the paper and used it in both the image and the embellishments . Thankyou for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart. Hugs ValeryAnne.DT.

Neva Zver said...

Love these projects so much! The details in your card are perfect! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

Pia S said...

Nice rustic look! A great idea for a small personal gift.

Diane said...

Absolutely adorable

Hugs diane

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful project and your flowers go so great with the image. Thanks for joining us this week for our Flowers Challenge at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

whoistracy said...

This is adorable! I love the plaid in the background. So glad you could join in my Monday Mood Board!