Followers

Saturday, 9 May 2015

FLOWER TIME


Good day to you all 
I had a lovely night out with hubie last night 
will put some photos up today while I am at work 

now onto today's challenge over at 



THEME IS ANYTHING GOES WITH A TWIST
ADD SOME FLOWERS 

SPONSOR IS 


Deedee's Digis

Here is my card 


to make this card I have used a pre scored white card 
I have printed my backing colour on to it 
I have printed out my pattered paper 
I have printed out my image and printed out the paper behind it with the sentiment printed on it 
I have added some flowers and pearls 
the paper and image are 
here is some more images of the card 



I would like to enter this card into some challenges 



Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting  
hugs to all 
Rachel 

9 comments:

Alljazzed2create said...

Very lovely card.. Thanks for joining us over at Kitty Bees.

DT Pam

Anjie said...

Lovely make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday
Anjie (Senior DT Team Leader)

NanaConnie said...

Hey, Rachel, this is a great image for our challenge theme! Love that you made a step card. So glad to see you playing this week in our "Nature" challenge at QKR Stampede. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

karalschuknecht said...

Lovely card and great fold. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. Karal DT

Julie Odil said...

Rachel, this is so beautiful! Thanks for joining our Nature Challenge this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

Natalie said...

great card!
Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday
Tina DT

Naz Smith said...

I adore this. Thank you for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge.
http://alohafridaychallenges.blogspot.com.au/
Naz xxx

Chris Parker-Barnes said...

Lovely card Rachel, I love the cute bee image, and the great step card. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Crafting With an Attitude.
Chris