Followers

Tuesday, 14 April 2015

PEARL TIME


Hi to you all   
spring is here some daffodils I bought 
they have all opened now 


Now for some news about a new challenge 
over at 


Fan-Tastic Tuesday

Were it's Hip to be Square, or rectangular 
Our Theme for this week is 
ANYTHING GOES WITH A TWIST 
ADD SOME PEARLS 
SPONSOR IS 


here is my card 


To make this card I have used 
pre scored white card 
white card I die cut and embossed with a embossing folder 
for the second layer I covered some white card with Japanese tape then die cut  
I have used some pearls in the corner and on the tag 
I die cut my tag from white card and embossed the bottom part and added some Japanese tape 
I used a stamp for the sentiment I got free with a magazine 
for the topper I used promakers  and I used some water colour pencils 
I have used a stamped sentiment 
I then die cut the topper and added to the card 
Image is 

Here is some more views of the card 





I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

(image is in the middle ) 
(I have used scraps of white card )

thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 





16 comments:

Penny Nantell said...

Very cute. Thanks for joining us at Mema's Crafts. PennyRae DT

Cristina - La Marmotta Creativa - said...

Very Cute Card!!!! Thanks for joining us at Cradt your Passion Challenge.
Hugs,
Cristina :-)

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for entering our Not Just Cards Challenge!
Monica - DT

Lori said...

This is such a cute card! Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff!
Lori - UYSDT

Alljazzed2create said...

Lovely card.. Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy this week..

DT Pam

Dawn said...

Love how the colours pop on the white. Thanks so much for joining the Anything Goes challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! *Dawn*

Emma Williams said...

Such a pretty and very cute card! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

Joyce Ann said...

Thank you for sharing with us at Mema's Crafts...Good luck in the challenge!

Julia said...

what a beautiful card!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog this week!!

Tammy L said...

A fabulous card! Great image. Thank you for joining our blog hop & entering your great project!
Tammy DT

Suze said...

I love how you matched the tag to the embossing and paper in the main card. Thanks for joining in the Embossing challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

Jo said...

Lovely card......Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
hugs Jo x
Dt

Katie Prasolek said...

thanks for joining #257 challenge with Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog, hope to see you again this week! :)

Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
www.artekatie.wordpress.com

Michelle Looi said...

Ah, so lovely! Thanks for playing along Use Your Stuff!

Ellie said...

A very pretty card. I love the layered diecuts and beautiful embossing!
xEllie from My Creative Moments/Monday Morning Challenge

scrapfantazje said...

Thank you for playing along with us at Card Mania Challenges.
Good luck!
Marzena DT