Followers

Wednesday, 15 April 2015

OLD FRIENDS



Hi to you all
I cant believe were the time is going  
we are all ready at the 15th of the month 
that can only mean a new challenge over at 

Creatalicious Challenges


THEME IS 
WET OR DRY EMBOSSING 
SPONSORS ARE 



 Check out their new products here








Store  -  Blog
Prize - digis from SNS exclusive stamps up to a value of $15

Here is my card 




To make this card I have used 
pre scored white card 
2 embossing folders for dry embossing 
fabric sticky ribbon 
sentiment came with the image 
I have used promakers to colour image in 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 

11 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Ooh this is so fun and I love the colours and embossing.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Melanie said...

Love your card with those old friends...

Hugs,
Melanie

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Such a pretty card with gorgeous embossing. Love it! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this fortnight. Looking forward to see you again next challenge Rachel.

Fondly,
Asmah
TTCRD DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

Judy McKay said...

Fun senior's card. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Judy DT

Amy Ottmers said...

This is just too cute, love that image!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

Carla said...

What a fun card. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Girlz Challenges.

Mary Lou said...

Hi Rachel--cute card!! Love this image:)
Hugs

Heather G said...

So cute!! Not saying that I see a similarity between the digi and my friend and me, but... LOL Thank you for joining us this month for Doodle Pantry's Ants in My Pantry Digital Challenge. Hope to see you again next month.

Dawn Frost said...

Gorgeous card, love all the texture. Thanks for joining us for AIMPDC#4 hope to see you again, Dawn Doodle Pantry DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Marie said...

Fabby creation! Lovely design and fabby colours used to make this sweet creation. Thanks for joining us over at PTT.
Love n hugs
Marie