Followers

Sunday, 26 April 2015

HAPPY HOUR


                                                                                         


Hi to all 
I have a new challenge to let you know about 
over at 

THEME IS 

National Humour Month - use humorous sentiment
HERE ARE SOME FOR YOU 





SPONSORS ARE 

             

                                                       winner receives 7 digital images



 Chubby Mermaid  
winner receives 1 digital colouring book of their choice 

here is my project 




To make this bag project I have used
pre scored bag
patterned papers
sticky glitter clear paper to cover image
printed sentiment
promakers to colour image
BURLESQUE 4

I will not be entering any challenges as I will be a way
with my daughter and her boyfriend and hubie
Our Daughter is being presented with the
QUEENS SCOUT AWARD
at
WINDSOR CASTLE
On Sunday
So we are staying in a travel lodge over Saturday night
and I will not have my laptop to link to any challenges
but have set up a scheduled for this post
I will post photos soon
thanks for taking the time to look
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel 


2 comments:

Deborah Artliff said...

Morning Rachel what a wonderful gift bag I love the image and the design is gorgeous.

Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

~ginny said...

Congrats to your daughter! And I love the glitter on this image panel on the bag! Nicely done!
~ginny
RubberMAD